Careers at CTS Cement
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corporation | Rapid Set® Products is North America's largest manufacturer of specialty fast-setting cement and shrinkage compensating cement products. CTS Cement is an employee-owned company, and has been in business since 1960 with a sustained annual growth rate of 20%. Our steady growth is attributed to the quality of our products and caliber of our employees. As the leader in advanced cement technology, we provide innovative products to the construction industry through continual research and development.
Production & Inventory Control Coordinator (Cypress, CA):
The Production & Inventory Control Coordinator is based in Cypress, CA, and reports to the Vice President of Operations.
- Provides support to the Operations, Production, Accounting, Marketing and Sales Departments by coordinating inventories, production, and transportation of CTS products at various terminals, warehouses, and production facilities across the country. The ultimate goal is to meet customer demand.
- Ensures the accuracy of inventory quantities at our various locations. Assists in the reconciliation of inventory ending balances on a monthly basis. Monitors minimum inventory levels and advises management for purchasing.
- Minimal travel required.
- Inventory Control procedures and strategies experience
- Ability to interact with multiple functions within an organization: i.e. production, sales, orders, accounting, transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (i.e. in person, on telephone and via emails)
- Computers skills — Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with Sharepoint a plus
- Logistics including rail experience a plus
- Experience with distribution of packaged products a plus
- Bachelors of Science degree preferred.
Sales Professionals (Chicago and New York):
- Service existing dealer accounts while prospecting for new ones.
- Provide troubleshooting services.
- Promote and demonstrate products at dealers and on jobsites.
- Make sales calls on potential users (contractors).
- Some positions require working with architects, engineers, and owners.
- Sales presentation skills
- Experience / knowledge of the concrete industry
- Familiarity with construction and repair work
- Self starter — energetic — well organized
- Knowledge of local and regional contractors.
- Computer skills — Word, Excel, Outlook
- Some positions require knowledge of local and regional specifiers and owners
Technical Sales Engineer (Cypress, CA):
We seek a Technical Sales Engineer, based in Cypress, CA, to promote and sell our products to the Construction Industry.
- Manage existing customers
- Generate new business
- Make presentations to Engineers, Architects and Owners
- Ensure specification of our products with designers and specification writers
- Participate in industry related events and associations
- Assist with research and development projects
- Assist with development of marketing materials
- Generate budgets and forecasts
- Some travel required
- Degree in Civil, Structural, or related Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 3 years related outside sales experience
- Strong track record in sales of existing accounts and in opening new accounts
- Experience and knowledge of the concrete industry and concrete repair products
- Knowledge of the marketplace
- Self-starter who can work autonomously
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experienced with contractors, ready-mix producers, and engineers
- Have contacts with state, federal, and local agencies
- Have existing relationships with engineers and specifiers
Persons interested in these positions should send their resume and salary history to:
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corporation Rapid Set® Products
11065 Knott Avenue, Suite A
Cypress, CA 90630
email@example.com or fax: 714-379-8270