Technical Service Representative
St. Louis, MO
CTS seeks a Technical Service Representative who is a self-starter with the ability and drive to establish and maintain account relationships, while achieving sales and performance goals. The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively without direct supervision and provide sales support and logistics in home improvement centers.
- Down-stock, maintain layout and organize product in bays at home improvement centers.
- Install signage and build product displays.
- Train store employees on different CTS products.
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Conduct presentations to prospective customers.
- Interpret planograms and make changes as needed.
- Remove and replace beams as needed for product reset.
- Provide troubleshooting services as needed.
- Make sales calls on potential users (contractors).
- Sales analytics and inventory management
- Manage weekly schedules based on sales strategy and goals
- Meet or exceed annual sales plan
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Skilled in making presentations to potential customers.
- Experience in sales of consumer/retail-oriented product lines.
- Experience and knowledge of the concrete industry.
- Familiarity with building material products.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to travel.
- Big box retail experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds over head and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100+ pounds.
Great companies are built by great people. At the heart of CTS’ success is our team of employees-owners whose integrity, commitment and willingness to go the extra mile stand behind everything we do. Because of our employee-owners, we have earned the reputation of providing outstanding products and service to customers, dealers and distributors. If interested in working in the exciting and growing world of cement, email your resume and cover letter. CTS is an equal opportunity employer.
We are only able to respond to candidates who are qualified for the position. No recruiters, no staffing firms, and no phone calls, please.