Product Quality Manager - Adhesives and Sealants
Garden Grove, California
We're seeking a Product Quality Manager to join our employee-owned company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring end-to-end product quality for products.
This full-time position is based in our Garden Grove, CA World Headquarters and Training Center, and reports directly to the Vice President of Quality. Responsibilities and qualifications are shown below.
- Log and test incoming adhesive and sealant retain samples
- Develop and implement shelf life studies
- Provide technical support to sales team
- Maintain organized records of product quality, quality program documentation, etc.
- Work with operations department to maintain fresh product in stores through warehouse inspection and intermittent testing
- Log and review all Field Incident Reports for Sealant & Adhesives
- Validate Field Incident Reports through laboratory testing
- Work with suppliers to resolve non-conforming product issues
- Audit new plants and set CTS requirements and expectations
- Maintain calibration and upkeep of equipment
- Train staff on new equipment and test procedures
- Work with Product Manager on formulation modifications
- Assist other company departments where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Three (3) to five (5) years in a quality experience in a chemical or cement environment.
- Ability to carefully evaluate and correctly respond to issues in a high-pressure and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong computer and analytical skills.
A comprehensive benefits package is available. Benefits include paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental insurance, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and 401(k). This position requires a background check and drug test upon completion of the interview process. CTS Cement Manufacturing has a zero-tolerance drug policy and is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested please email CTS your resume here.